- Choice of three colors
- You can get one of these leashes in the shade of red, black or blue, so you can choose the shade that you like best or the one that looks best on your dog. Alternatively, if your dog seems to have a preference for a certain shade, you may want to go with that one. If you have more than one dog, getting leashes in different colors can also be a good idea.
- Durable materials
- As mentioned, each strap has a safety catch made of solid steel, and the strap itself is made of double-strength nylon. Due to these durable materials, each strap you have can last several years or more without breaking. One can even last a dog's lifetime, regardless of how rowly they behave while attached to their leash.
- Bowl of
- The water dispenser and water bowl that attach to each leash are made of silicone rubber and plastic, you won't have to worry about your dog being exposed to intoxication while pouring water from any of these items.
- Promotes good hydration
- Just as humans need to be well hydrated while walking outside in the summer sun, dogs should too. Therefore, there are not many public water fountains available where people often walk their dogs, so sometimes dogs and humans are slow to pass. However, if you have a water leash, you can use its bowl and dispenser so your dog can drink.
How to use it (step by step)
- Dog leash
- To start using the leash, attach your steel safety catch to your dog's collar and hang it on the handle of the leash, which sits next to the built-in water dispenser. Even if your dog tugs and pulls on the leash as you start to walk, does the safety guard need to be strong enough to hold your leash securely for your collar?
- Offer drink when needed
- When needed and you pull the built-in water bowl from one side of the leash and fill with water from the built-in dispenser, the bowl somewhere on the floor near your dog so you can have a drink and when they are done attach to your leash again!
- In the event your dog needs to go to the bathroom, grab a trash bag from the built-in bag dispenser located on the side of your Leash, near the handle. Remove your dog's waste in the bag with your utensil of choice (you will need to carry it separately) and then hang the bag from the integrated hook on your Leash.
- Back home
Once both you and your dog are tired or bored from walking, go home and dispose of the used garbage bag that you have been carrying in your trash. Separate your dog's leash from its collar by undoing the steel safety catch and store the leash somewhere safe until you need to use it again. If you are not using it for a while, you may want to empty the water dispenser if it still contains any wate
- Size: 22x16x5.5CM
- 1x multi-function dog leash